Local Legend Required - Beer Ambasador ACT
The door is now open for a local legend to join the team and spread the good word on Capital Brews in the ACT.
With our new brewhouse coming online in the next two months and as our sales team grows we are looking for someone full time in the Capital to look after our local on premises existing accounts and engage with new on premises customers.
You are responsible for looking after our home turf, it’s a big job. This is not a 9-5 Monday to Friday gig, it will be a lot of work and a lot of fun!
You need to absolutely froth on good brews and be able to build lasting relationships with customers. Having a personal interest in Craft Beer is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the local ambassador for the brand
- Representing the brand at events, festivals and tastings
- Connecting with staff in venues, bringing them through the brew house and showing them a good time and spreading the word on our brews.
- Working with existing accounts to increase sell through and brand connection via events, POS, branding, collaborations, staff incentives etc.
- Bringing on new accounts and building relationships
- Sales administration and account management
- Delivering on your sales targets for keg and package products on premises in the ACT
- Amazing people skills / Total legend
- Current Drivers License (Must accompany CV)
- RSA - (Can get this online after successful application)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to use a computer, excel and CRM (Training Provided)
- High level organisational / time management skills
- Permanent residency
- Proven track record in Sales or Customer Service role
- Ability to work outside of 9-5 and some weekends when required
Your role is primarily focused around on premises trade, we have a separate team that looks after off premises / bottle shops.
You will be required to engage with off premises accounts for brewery tours and education sessions.
Salary is dependent on your level of experience and will include targets based incentive ranging between $55k and $75k
Shoot through your CV and a cover letter with all the good info addressed to Laurence Kain - firstname.lastname@example.org