Now Hiring - Sales Support Officer
Capital Brewing Co is one of Australia’s fastest-growing craft breweries - we have a position open for a Sales Support Officer, operating from our office at Dairy Road in Canberra.
About the business
Capital Brewing Co has been making award-winning Good Natured Brews from our Fyshwick brewery and taproom since mid 2017. We are dedicated to making good beer, being good to nature, and good for our community . Awarded Best Brewery Experience in Australia, our Taproom is the beating heart of our brand. We all love what we do, work hard, have a great deal of fun doing it.
We believe in looking after our people, the environment and our community. We are extremely proud of our workplace, prioritising key areas of business to ensure our staff are treated fairly, respectfully and leave work safely every day. We offer ongoing training, personal development plans and long term career opportunities across a broad range of roles in many different sectors including hospitality, brewing, supply chain, admin and sales.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Sales Team and deliver exceptional customer service levels to our customers. Responsible for data entry of sales orders and administration tasks, you will ensure accurate fulfilment of our customer orders with the overall aim of achieving delivery in full on time everytime.
This is a part time position with working hours Monday to Wednesday 9AM - 5PM, however flexibility of working hours would be considered.
Key Duties Include
- Communication with our customers via email and phone
- Data entry of customer orders
- Oversight of the ordering to delivery process
- Sales support for our on road sales team
- Credit application and credit claim processing
- Office supplies replenishment
- General administration tasks
Skills and experience
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Well organized, planned & highly skilled in time management
- Exceptional attention to detail & customer service orientated
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office, and Google products
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience in Unleashed or similar inventory management software
- Experience in Xero or similar financial software program
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM software
Please apply via SEEK by sending in your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us at Capital Brewing.
Applications close 29th January 2021