Now hiring: Sydney sales rep!
Sales Representative – Sydney & Regional NSW
Capital Brewing Co has been making award-winning Good Natured Brews from our Fyshwick brewery and tap room since mid 2017. We are dedicated to making good beer, being good to nature, and good for our community. Awarded Best Brewery Experience in Australia, our Tap Room is the beating heart of our brand. Our combined social media following exceeds 35K highly engaged and loyal fans. We all love what we do and, while working hard, have a great deal of fun doing it.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of we currently have a Sydney based role as a Sales Representative to manage and grow a territory in Eastern/Southern Sydney and Regional NSW.
Working alongside our team of Sales Representatives and closely with the Field Sales Manager and Head of National Sales, your role will be to manage a customer base helping to develop and deliver on key sales strategies within your territory. Your customer base will include customers across both the on and off premise channels developing our trade relationships and bringing more Capital brews to the people of Sydney & NSW.
The position involves, new business development, establishing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and managing the various wholesale channels.
The role will be based in Sydney and you will be required to travel regularly to Regional NSW & our home base in Canberra.
Key Duties Include
- Provide next level service to Capital Brewing Co customers
- Management and execution of key strategies
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve set sales targets
- Identify new opportunities
- Manage the relationship within key accounts
- Set objectives for each sales call
- Forecast volume, sales and gross profit over the budget/forecast period for existing and new products
- Represent Capital Brewing Co at industry and consumer events
- In store product tastings
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience achieving KPI’s
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Well organized, planned & highly skilled at prioritising tasks
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Have a persuasive and credible presentation style
- Experience using a sales CRM
- High level computer and organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience business to business sales
Why Join our team
Comprehensive sales and beer training provided by our experienced sales management team and Certified Cicerone.
We provide and fund training for our sales team to complete the Cicerone Certified Beer Server and we encourage and support further learning with Cicerone & BJCP.
Professional development planning to identify individual skills growth and career opportunities.
A highly competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate including a phone and a Capital Brewing Co branded van.
Shoot through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and why you would totally smash it and we will get back to you soon.